Trafalgar is the world's favorite provider of great value escorted tours to worldwide destinations. With over 60 years' experience and the best tour directors in the industry, with a Trafalgar tour you will enjoy the perfect, hassle-free vacation.
Operating since 1947, Trafalgar is now the world's favorite touring company. Offering a wide range of holidays to Europe, Britain, Egypt, USA, Canada, South America, China, Australia and New Zealand, we've hosted over 2 million travelers worldwide and many return year after year.
Trafalgar is renowned and trusted for its outstanding quality, service, reliability and financial stability. With over 60 years of practice we've perfected the art of creating exceptional escorted vacations. Every expertly designed travel experience includes transportation, via deluxe motor coach, rail or cruise ship, first class hotel accommodation, daily sightseeing and most meals and at at savings of up to 30% off the cost of doing it "on your own".
Trafalgar continuously strives to fulfill our guests' needs and exceed their expectations & attention to detail ensures you will enjoy a totally hassle-free vacation. We provide the perfect balance between organized activities and free time for individual exploration and relaxation & all you have to do is Dream. Pack. And leave... the rest to us.
15 reasons why Trafalgar is the world's favorite touring company :
- We have over 60 years of knowledge & expertise in designing wonderfully unforgettable touring vacations
- We are the world's favorite for great-value escorted tours
- We have over 200 worldwide itineraries so you are spoilt for choice
- You will enjoy a hassle-free vacation without car rental or accommodation worries
- We have the finest Tour Directors in the industry to help you make the most of every moment
- You will stay in quality hotels, carefully selected and monitored by our Quality Control team
- You will travel in modern and comfortable coaches
- Trains or ships you may travel in will be of the same high standard
- You will enjoy authentic cultural experiences
- Culinary treats and local gastronomic delights are offered
- You will experience all the 'must-see' attractions without the long lines
- We will share with you some amazing hidden treasures
- We offer great special offers and discounts
- We always have Last Minute Deals so keep your eye on the website
- We have a 98% satisfaction rating from past guests and many return, year after year
At Topdeck our passion is providing unforgettable travel experiences for 18 to 30 somethings. Extended trips, festivals, ski and sailing in Europe, breathtaking holidays in Egypt, Morocco, Jordan and Israel, safaris in Africa and now amazing adventures in Australia and New Zealand: your choice of great trips with like-minded travellers is huge!
Operating since 1973, Topdeck is one of the world's leading tour operators for 18-30 something travellers. You can choose from African Safaris, Egyptian Adventures, Street Festivals or Europe trips, sharing your experiences with international travellers and crew.
What do we offer :
- Over 35 years experience
- Financial security
- Great value for your money
- Classic & off the beaten track itineraries
- Knowledgeable & passionate crew
- Fun atmosphere
You can choose to stay in 2*& 3* character hotels on our EuroHotel tours, enjoy varied accommodation from castles to yachts, hostels and bungalows on our EuroClub itineraries or see your budget go further by opting for Europe's best campsites (nightclubs and swimming pools anyone?) if embarking on a EuroCamping adventure. The Topdeck Explorer series is about more in-depth itineraries with less countries covered.
If you are ready to do something really different, explore Egypt, Morocco or Africa with Topdeck!
In Egypt, tours ranging from 8-21 days give you the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of the pharaohs, sail on a felucca, cruise the Nile, dive in the Red Sea or climb Mount Sinai. All trips start in Cairo. Trips stay in 3*-4* hotels.
Topdeck also organises some fab tours to Morocco, Jordan and Israel.
Our overland program in Eastern and Southern Africa gives you the real flavour of the continent. You will be spoilt for choice with the world's most jaw-dropping wildlife parks, awe-inspiring vistas (Vic Falls, anyone?) and unforgettable cultural experiences like meeting local children or Masai warriors. The safaris vary from 3 - 56 days and depart from Nairobi, Cape Town, Johannesburg or Victoria Falls. You will travel on a fully equipped expedition truck and stay in 2-person tents.
Embark on a fantastic adventure with Topdeck and share the experience!
For travellers with a yearning to get off the beaten track, Intrepid opens up a whole new world of adventure travel. With a huge variety of travel styles available, Intrepid travellers explore the world's most amazing places - discovering real people, real cultures and having incredible real life experiences along the way.
Our style of travel is truly unique. Experience the real world within the safety of a small group, with lots of freedom and flexibility along the way. Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture and the environment.
We think the smaller the group, the better the experience. That's why we average just 10 travellers per trip. Our Overland journeys are the exception where we use purpose built safari trucks that can carry up to 24 travellers. Half the fun of travel is the travelling itself. We believe getting from A to B should be a highlight of your trip, not a chore. That's why Intrepid adventures come with all manner of weird and wonderful transport options, from the familiar to the downright bizarre.
Behind every great Intrepid trip is a great Intrepid leader. Their enthusiasm, versatility and knowledge of local culture are second to none - in many cases because they're taking you round their home country! Others are westerners with an urge to share their passion for travelling in foreign lands. And every one of them is the reason why so many travellers return to us year after year.
With a huge variety of tours available, Intrepid travellers explore the world's most amazing places - from the back streets of Asia, to the wilds of Africa, the colourful landscapes of Latin America, the picturesque National Parks of North America, the delicacies of Europe & ancient cultures of Australasia.
Come with us to rediscover the golden age of travel. With Insight Vacations, you will experience a holiday planned to perfection and a level of personalised service second to none.
Whether you choose an escorted tour in Europe, Britain, the Eastern Mediterranean, America and Canada, a European River cruise, an Aegean or Nile cruising experience or an Independent Journey of discovery in Europe, you'll enjoy the unequalled value and memorable experiences that only an Insight Vacation can bring.
The Art of Touring in Style' lies at the very heart of Insight philosophy. Our carefully chosen unique features and impeccable service standards enable us to deliver exceptional quality, unequalled value, unforgettable memories and personal freedom at levels currently unrivalled elsewhere in the industry.
You will travel with companions from all over the English speaking world - England, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Singapore and more. Relax and capture the spirit of Europe and North America while we take care of every detail. From Great Britain to the European continent, from Turkey to the wonders of Israel and Egypt and the breathtaking National Parks and exciting cities of America & Canada, we invite you to experience the Insight difference and travel in style and comfort.
There is no better value than Insight Vacations and we do hope you enjoy visiting our website.
At Globus, we create vacations with just the right balance of included features and free time, place you in great hotels, and tell the stories within every journey that bring your destination to life. Simply put, we're passionate in our belief that there's no better way to travel. So find your dream vacation and come along with us...your story awaits.
For ten years in a row (1999-2008), Globus has been selected by Recommend magazine as the Best Tour Operator to Europe, and has been a top finalist for North America, Asia, Latin America, and Africa. For five years in a row (2004-2008), Globus has been selected by Travel Weekly as the Best Tour Operator to Europe.
Our partnership with Tourism Cares, established by the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA), helps us not only show off the world's most spectacular destinations and sights, but also assist in the preservation of attractions that our travelers go to great lengths to experience.
- With more than 250 vacations to 70 countries on six continents, as well as the choice of eleven distinct travel styles, Globus gives you the choice to ensure you'll truly see the world the way you want.
- A variety of travel styles and specialty travel to meet the desires of today's traveler, including Family Travel, expert globetrotter, and many others.
- VIP access (no waiting in lines) to major sights throughout your journey.
- Inside visits to major and must-see sights included in the vacation price.
- As you encounter famous sights, you don't just view or drive by, you visit, taking the time to go inside the sights and learn the stories that bring them to life.
- First-class and above pre-selected hotels located right where you want to be.
- Expert Tour Directors share their unique stories and knowledge of destinations.
- The ideal combination of free time and planned activities makes for the perfect getaway.
- More than 80 years experience showing people the world.
- Portage included & not handling your own bag really makes you feel like you are on vacation.
- A dynamic blend of transportation including deluxe motor coach, rail, air, and cruise'we make getting there part of the fun.
- Many great meals included in the package price for a great value, plus the freedom to experience the local fare as you wish.
- Simply stated, Globus is the most recognized tour operator & our vacations receive five times the recommendation rate as our nearest competitor, and we are the escorted travel provider of choice by Travel Weekly, Recommend magazine, and Travel Age West.
- Globus escorted travel receives a 96 percent satisfaction rating on our customers' post-vacation surveys.
G-Adventures' unique style of off the beaten track, face-to-face travel is the only way to really experience a destination, but it also serves to keep the costs down. We spend your money providing an authentic experience, instead of on lavish hotels and expensive western-style meals. We pass these savings on to you with our low prices.
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings. This intimate size ensures that your group won't crowd your experience. You can expect anywhere from 12-18 travellers on a trip but the average is 10 with the exception of our ship-based and Overland truck trips. Our tours are conducted in English and so they attract many travellers from North America, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Another thing you'll notice are the inclusions. While we don't include everything, we do throw in the major highlights of a destination, the things that everyone goes to see. On every trip page we show you the 'Included Highlights' of your trip, things that many other companies charge locally for. We leave many other activities as options, to provide you the freedom and flexibility to choose what you want to do on a daily basis.
More than four decades ago, Cosmos virtually invented the budget vacation. Since then we've refined the concept of low-cost travel packages. Although others have jumped on the budget-travel bandwagon, Cosmos prices are still the best value.
Traveling with Cosmos is far easier than going it alone but you still get to do what you want. Our team of experts has refined our itineraries to combine the must-see sights with significant time on your own. We not only offer more choice of activities, we also offer longer stays in key cities for more flexibility in our itineraries. We provide air, accommodations, transportation and the services of a knowledgeable Tour Director for much less than if you booked them individually on your own.
Once you've discovered the special advantages of traveling with Cosmos, you'll never want to travel any other way.
- Our famous value: complete travel packages including hotel, transportation, sightseeing, and a professional Tour Director for as low as $74 a day.
- Visits to major and must-see sights included in the vacation price.
- Expert Tour Directors share their unique stories and knowledge of destinations.
- Well chosen, pre-selected hotels so you can relax in a comfortable, clean, and attractive environment.
- Optional excursions at an unbeatable value & diverse enough for unique interests, and all reasonably priced.
- A dynamic blend of transportation including first-class motorcoach, rail, air, and cruise we make getting there part of the fun.
- Many meals included in the package price for a great value, plus the freedom to experience the local fare as you wish.
- Plenty of leisure time to explore on your own or sit back and take it all in.
- More than 45 years experience showing people the world.
- Portage included not handling your own bag really makes you feel like you are on vacation.
- Cosmos vacations are recommended by Budget Travel from renowned travel expert Arthur Frommer.
- Cosmos budget travel packages receive a 93 percent satisfaction rating on our customers post-vacation surveys.
The Contiki philosophy is simple. Create fun, hassle-free holidays with an unbeatable mix of sightseeing, culture, friendships & free time. We are the worldwide leader in tours for 18-35's, operating tours in over 40 countries around the world.
All our tours are flexible and give you free time every day. So you'll have plenty of time to do your own thing. We also give you plenty of great ideas (and prices) with our Explore More optional activities. Every tour has Included Highlights included in the price of your tour. Wherever you are, we'll line up trips to famous monuments, guided walking tours, organized nights out & more. At no extra cost.
All Contiki tours include breakfast every day & many dinners. But we don't cover every meal, especially lunches, so you can explore in your free time, meet the locals & try things out on your own. For a small supplement, you can book your own room. Or we can pair you up with another traveller (same sex), for no extra cash.
Get off the beaten track with our expert local guides, who'll share their knowledge, so you can discover even more. Your Contiki crew doesn't just organize your trip, they are part of it. They are young, friendly & have done their homework on where you are going to help you find what you are after; meaning you will enjoy the places you visit even more.
It's been 47 years and the Contiki spirit is stronger than ever. We travel to over 40 countries on 5 continents. We have more fun. We meet more people. And we are trusted by travellers all over the world!